Wednesday 5 February 2014

Random Wednesday







This week started off being fairly focused.  My aim was to complete Brighton Open Houses deadline and get to the gym at least three times.  Then my eldest returns home from school on Monday with a temperature and headache.  Still off as she has lost her appetite and finding it hard to fight of her high temperature we have totally chilled out.  So far the only thing I managed was the gym on Monday and my Brighton open houses deadline completed today.  Hope that the gales and not too much of a force to be reckoned with!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. Oh...sad bee. I hope your daughter is feeling better.
    Hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope she's feeling better now! Somehow I never achieve everything I won't to family life always gets in the way.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x