Tuesday 23 April 2013

Tea Delight in Paris






During my short over night stay in Paris, I stumbled across this delightful tea emporium.  The smell of fruit teas and the 'take me home' tea caddies in so many tempting colours, kept me snapping away as not to forget this place.  The shop manger of Betjeman & Barton kindly let me sample some teas and arrange an array of tins as to make my choice.  I finally opted for the matt mustard caddy, truth be told, if I had a little extra cash, I would have bought another two.  Not only did I discover this note worthy shop, but I concluded that I am really slow...a little awful at making decisions.  So I have taken a book that has been sitting on our bookshelf for some weeks now and decided to read it.  It's called The Chimp Paradox by Dr Steve Peters.  Have any of you read or heard about this book?  My husband thinks that it will be good for me as I enter into the world of selling my prints via 'open houses' and retail spaces!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had fun, love your choice, when everything is beautiful it is always hard to chose. Good luck with the book, don't know it but will look it up now. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x