Wednesday 12 December 2012

Frosty Walks




Tis the season to hibernate for me, however I am trying to get active and break myself into exercise by walking daily.  So after the school drop off, I take myself of for a 20-30 minute walk.  Then I get home and get the log burner going!  I love this new ritual, I get to take shots for instagram or take my camera and shoot away for my blog!  Many of my friends have dogs, so I am starting to join them on walks, however not yet tempted to get our own, maybe one day!!?

6 comments:

  1. What a nice ritual to be getting on with! I love the pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, just trying to have some sort of disciplines!

      Delete
  2. Good to see that your saw the webs too! they were amazing!!
    Yup the dog thing is a big one!! Love her dearly but sometimes I do wonder why??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did nearly link you in, on our last chat about owning a dog! Yes, Snap indeed, glorious cob-webs xxx

      Delete
  3. I love your frosty walks and pictures. I go once a week after the school drop off as we are surrounded by the sea on three sides and the constant view gets boring after a while - or it's drive off the isle...which isn't really the healthy option.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nina, yeah it is only a matter of time, when I need to vary my walks, as I will run out of inspiration and motivation!

      Delete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x