Tuesday 23 October 2012

Our Daily Bread



Firstly I have missed the blog world, please forgive me for my absence.  Later today I will be catching up on all my favourite blogs and commenting away!!  These shots reflect the grey days we have been having, where is the Indian summer we were promised?  Besides the living room being re-vamped, I have been asked to feature some products on my blog (more info to follow), took some publicity shots for a pop up gift shop and working on my calendar.  Let me know any news, I may have missed!  It is good to be blogging again.

4 comments:

  1. Oh sounds like you have been busy...............How's the living room looking. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little wooden stand. I want one! M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look gorgeous - the kind of bread my nan used to make...I can still smell that heavenly aroma.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look somewhat humble and almost religious to me. Your shots of food always make me hungry! Hope you are really well Dawn :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x