Monday 2 July 2012

Peaches



Thank you for your lovely comments, it really means so very much to me.  Each day a little more courage comes my way.  Working on an Etsy shop and will go live, when the postcards are ready, it is looking like late this month.  Currently selling the prints unframed, but hoping to photograph some framed.  A lot to think about.  One thing I have decided is to sell under my name.  Shot these peaches last week, working on a bread themed still life.  Watch this space.  Also when the shop goes live, I will celebrate with a giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Ah Dawn, feel the fear...and do it anyway!!! After all, the MAHOOSIVE talent is there, please let us have the opportunity to own some of your work!
    You rock and so will your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, you will be fine, the photo's are perfect, wish I could take shots like that.
    The great thing is your photo's are unique to you and your style is individual.
    Can't wait to see the shop.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x