Tuesday 25 October 2011

Other Peoples Homes


My first impression of Sarah's home was her vast and stunning collections.  From jugs to utensils to mirrors they were all cleverly displayed and each item recalled a memory.  




Sarah is truly fascinating and underestimates her creative eye and her mastership in display.  Last weekend she granted me permission to photograph her home.  With each wall painted in Farrow and Ball, rugs shattered throughout and pieces of antiques collected over the years, her home echos a time gone by that has been lovingly considered.

Not forgetting Sarah's beautifully landscaped garden, which admittedly has been neglected in the recent weeks of autumn setting in.  But I loved the feeling of abandonment now that the summer days has passed.  Sarah laughed when I stopped her from adjusting the flopped cushions on the lounger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x