Thursday 14 October 2010

Few things too many





During the school term time, I try not to fill up too many days with too things. Yet this week, I feel like I am drowning in a sea of overlooked to-do-lists. Ok, so it is not as bad as I am painting this out to be and it may mostly be down to lack of sleep. C has developed a chesty cough that is keeping us up at nights. Over the next couple of weeks we are changing a few areas in our home. I have every intention of taking the before and after photos, so please watch this space. For now I have posted some photos I took over the last few days. In the light of my newly awakened passion for baking the cupcake cases are a recent find from Hus and Hem found via print and pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x