Thursday 17 September 2009

Tomorrow

On the eve of Jo Whiley's last weekday show on Radio One, I feel a little sad. I have been a faithful listener to her ever since she joined. I find her passion for the new and the knowledge of the old ever enlightening. As a send off, Coldplay are playing a live set from their current tour. So I sit here, in my lounge, before I rest my weary head, listening to 'A rush of Blood', playing Green Eyes, feeling a little tearful...."I came here with a load and it feels so much lighter now I've met you. Honey you should know I could never go on without you.....green eyes...."
The image was one I found some time ago on a blog that no longer exists...if anyone knows any more, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x