Saturday 2 May 2009

Two by Two

When wondering around the supermarket, I am always on the look out for fresh inspiration. For me, when I need a little change from the monotony of grocery shopping, I head to Waitrose. It always seem to have something a little different. On this occasion LV was having some of her little friends over for a play date and I stumbled upon a beautifully illustrated box of biscuits. Two by two are an organic range by the bakers Artisan based in Derbyshire. The flavours are equally tasty and the biscuits are baked by hand! The themes are George and the Dragon Lemon curd flavour and Owl and the Pussycat Vanilla flavour.
I snapped the box of biscuits on my thrift find linen table runner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x